• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deify (Recruiting)

1luckyboy

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game name: 1luckyboy
Wins: 2 or 3 XD
PvP Strengths: I usually get 5-10 kills in a match... I am good with meelee and fishing rods
PvP Weaknesses: Bows and Fists
What terrains are you good in?: Mountains, snow, land
What terrains are you bad in?: Water
How well do you work in a team?: I'd say good, if no one is an ass.
Do you have a mic: Yep
Do you have Skype (give me your Skype name, you may PM me it)/Teamspeak?: Snoopy, you already know mine.
You are 7 blocks away from a opponent, who appears unsure whether or not to engage you, and you both have full health and full iron + iron sword. You have a sword, bow, fishing rod, and flint and steel. How do you engage them? (There is no correct answer, so answer honestly): Flint and steal them, then try to fishing rod. If I get them on the run, use the bow. When they are cornered. Melee till the end.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
In-game name: 1luckyboy
Wins: 2 or 3 XD
PvP Strengths: I usually get 5-10 kills in a match... I am good with meelee and fishing rods
PvP Weaknesses: Bows and Fists
What terrains are you good in?: Mountains, snow, land
What terrains are you bad in?: Water
How well do you work in a team?: I'd say good, if no one is an ass.
Do you have a mic: Yep
Do you have Skype (give me your Skype name, you may PM me it)/Teamspeak?: Snoopy, you already know mine.
You are 7 blocks away from a opponent, who appears unsure whether or not to engage you, and you both have full health and full iron + iron sword. You have a sword, bow, fishing rod, and flint and steel. How do you engage them? (There is no correct answer, so answer honestly): Flint and steal them, then try to fishing rod. If I get them on the run, use the bow. When they are cornered. Melee till the end.
Denied, not good enough.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
If your current clan leader has no opposition, I'd be fine with you joining, although I'll need to play with you, not sure how good you are.
I am a clan mod, and we've teamed, like 3 times ._.

Connor Lyttle

Tribute
Reaction score
In-game name: Attention_Seeker
Wins: 145 (rising about 3-4 wins a day, on weekends about 10 per day)
PvP Strengths: My strengths are in melee sword fighting pvp, I know how to take out a team of 2 using flint and steel and I know how to make a quick getaway as well as fighting using quick turn bow shots and flint places.
PvP Weaknesses: My weaknesses draw in the range of bow shots, I've been practicing a lot with my bow lately and I have been getting reasonably good at it but for now, its a weakness. Water fights are also a weakness to me but I know all of the good tactics, I will practice more on them also. Another one would be fishing rods, I never use them anyway.
What terrains are you good in?: I am a good fighter on mountain terrain because I can climb quickly and have had alot of practice in that area. I can also fight very well in houses/enclose spaces by circling around the player. Also I draw strength in fighting on grassy plains, I mentioned above that I wasnt all too great with a bow but on flat(ish) terrain I am very good with one.
What terrains are you bad in?: Water, for now. I am okay on ice but I dont get much practice on it as freeze island etc doesn't get voted often.
How well do you work in a team?: I can work very well in a team, as long as the members of the team are willing to include me and interact with me well. I am willing to follow orders and can predict ones move before they make it.
Do you have a mic: Yes. I use a Microsoft LX-3000 headset.
Do you have Skype (give me your Skype name, you may PM me it)/Teamspeak?: connorpatricklyttle
You are 7 blocks away from a opponent, who appears unsure whether or not to engage you, and you both have full health and full iron + iron sword. You have a sword, bow, fishing rod, and flint and steel. How do you engage them? (There is no correct answer, so answer honestly): I double tap and strafe towards the player, sword in hand. Circling around the tribute hitting him as much as I can If he gets the upper hand I turn around, depending on how many hearts I have I will do one of 2 things: If I am on relatively high hearts (5-6) I will use a flint and steel on them and continue circling around them. If I am on low hearts (2-4) I will try to get them off of my back by doing the quick turn around bow shot tactic and continue to run until im at around 5 hearts in which I will continue to fight.
Notes: I have gotten a lot better since we last talked/played together. I have been playing lately on the AU servers and absolutely dominating. E.g: when I stopped playing on CA servers on thursday I was on 300 points and 120(ish) wins. I am now on 145 wins and 1200(ish) bounty. So yah. Enjoy reading my long application o.o :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci