• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
And @CaptianJS, I find it funny that you create another Clan that disbands after a weeko_O
Mis-tagged. Why do you bring this up anyway? I fully support your efforts in this, I never said anything. All I said was that you could advertise on my thread for it. :/
Anyway, good luck! :D
Cheerleader please! <4

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mis-tagged. Why do you bring this up anyway? I fully support your efforts in this, I never said anything. All I said was that you could advertise on my thread for it. :/
Cheerleader please! <4
Sorry, posted this before I saw your comments on Reunited :/.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cheerleader please! <4
Captain, I would appreciate if we could have your teamspeak! Thanks.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Snow_angel2000
Wins: 240+
Previous Clans: Many it's way to hard to explain and xpoke understands were bffs <333
PvP Strengths: Water, F&S, Bows
PvP Weaknesses: Water, Bow spam
How active are you? 1/10: 10
Skype/TS: Both Skype: Duane.gaines1
Experience with Staff?: Staff meaning people in the clan well I know both of you and me and poke are bffs <333
Why would you like to Join?: Because I wuv poke and I want to be exceedingly great friends <3
I'm sorry, you have been accepted! Rank: Member

Duane G

Survivor
Reaction score
Poke, I'm sorry to say I know I had just joined but my great great friend had made a clan and I'm so sorry to leave so soon but I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci