• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, what's up Defiance!

My name is tkt24freak/Axmor, if you may or may not know. I was stopping by to ask this clan if they would like to challenge Primeval to a 8v8 clan battle? We are not set out to find the strongest clans or the weakest clans, we merely come to every clan that we have yet to challenge. So we ask out of kindness if Defiance would love to challenge Primeval to a clan battle. Please, if interested, PM me with a response. If you'd like, you may reply back on here as well.

Sincerely, tkt24freak/Axmor
Hey Tony, we're actually really busy scheduling battles with other clans. When we're done with other battles, maybe we can organize one okay?

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
IGN:CrayZae_Apple
Wins (150+):182
Skype (Not required) yus
Pvp Strengths: Defense
Pvp Weaknesses: bow rod FnS poke -_-
Have you ever been banned on Mcsg: once (spam)
Why would you like to participate in this clan?: you seem amazing
Will you promise to stay Active on the Clan Page?: yea :/ an hour a day xD

And sorry for the other time i applied then left and i want to stay this time and to xpoke im sorry if i have been mean to (seems like i have to me) but if I havent to you well oh well and once again im sorry so can you take me back Jc/poke/swag?

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:CrayZae_Apple
Wins (150+):182
Skype (Not required) yus
Pvp Strengths: Defense
Pvp Weaknesses: bow rod FnS poke -_-
Have you ever been banned on Mcsg: once (spam)
Why would you like to participate in this clan?: you seem amazing
Will you promise to stay Active on the Clan Page?: yea :/ an hour a day xD

And sorry for the other time i applied then left and i want to stay this time and to xpoke im sorry if i have been mean to (seems like i have to me) but if I havent to you well oh well and once again im sorry so can you take me back Jc/poke/swag?
Accepted! Welcome to Defiance!

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
We can only have clan battles in the evening because of school. If you want to discuss, hop on our TS tomorrow at 3:00pm EST!

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We can only have clan battles in the evening because of school. If you want to discuss, hop on our TS tomorrow at 3:00pm EST!
xD my school doesn't start for like 3 weeks, lol. when I get back from Texas tomorrow we can talk on your teamspeak ok?

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
everyone is in #Defiance add swagplaysmc on skype we are gonna start training for CW3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci