• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandawhite5

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: I_Eat_Rainbows19
Wins: I have 15 on this account, 47 on my other minemaster1999 ask xPokemasterx to confirm.
Pvp strengths strafe, fishing rod, f and steel. Meelee bow.
Weaknesses: long range bow, land. ( im a narwhal.)
Never been banned from MCSG.
13 y/o.
Cuz I need a clan and I know xPokemasterx
You need your wins to be at least 80, you only have 62 anyways if you add those 2

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pokemaster may be demoted to clan mod, he started a clan battle without asking me, and now we lost. So I am still making the decision if he is demoted or not. Just a heads up to any staff members, we DO NOT do interviews yet, we still a growing clan. Any staff member has to check with me before organizing ANYTHING. Is that clear? I hope so...

EDIT: Pokemaster is now a Co -leader not a leader. Poke you are still in charge on the Skype stuffs. If you do a good job with that I would be glad to promote you back to leader. I'm sorry but you can't rush things. Do not take this like a punishment, you just need to learn from your mistakes.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pokemaster may be demoted to clan mod, he started a clan battle without asking me, and now we lost. So I am still making the decision if he is demoted or not. Just a heads up to any staff members, we DO NOT do interviews yet, we still a growing clan. Any staff member has to check with me before organizing ANYTHING. Is that clear? I hope so...

EDIT: Pokemaster is now a Co -leader not a leader. Poke you are still in charge on the Skype stuffs. If you do a good job with that I would be glad to promote you back to leader. I'm sorry but you can't rush things. Do not take this like a punishment, you just need to learn from your mistakes.
Why dude? :( Ok I'll do my best though :D

¡Sam!

Diamond
Reaction score
Erm kind of an issue, since I'm out of town for three weeks. No joke. Leaving for Louisville in3 hours, then California, then Canada. Can I prove myself some other way, Im not bad, I don't think my wins should represent that. Please understand.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Erm kind of an issue, since I'm out of town for three weeks. No joke. Leaving for Louisville in3 hours, then California, then Canada. Can I prove myself some other way, Im not bad, I don't think my wins should represent that. Please understand.
If your going away that's fine. I'm sure your a great pvper. Just when you get back make sure to get 80 quickly.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If your going away that's fine. I'm sure your a great pvper. Just when you get back make sure to get 80 quickly.
Jca he/she is pretty good at pvp. I 1v1ed him/her and she beat me. But I still think we should give him/her some trial games.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OK NOTICE: WHEN WE PUT UP THE CLAN WARS ROSTER DO NOT COMPLAIN IF YOU AREN'T ON THE ROSTER. PM ME TO 1V1 ME BEST OF 5 ON ROXBOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci