• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: slater233, NikoAD
Wins: 323
PvP Strenghts: Flint & Steel, turrn around bow shots, very good with fishing rod, and good with getting combos.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, teams of 3+, lag, and mostly water fights.
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? Nope.
Why would you like to participate in this clan? Becuase, i want to get to know you guys. It would be a fun experiance to become one of the clan, and hopefully play with you guys in the clan wars. I have been looking at the clan ever since it came out, and i would love to be a part of it!

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: slater233, NikoAD
Wins: 323
PvP Strenghts: Flint & Steel, turrn around bow shots, very good with fishing rod, and good with getting combos.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, teams of 3+, lag, and mostly water fights.
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? Nope.
Why would you like to participate in this clan? Becuase, i want to get to know you guys. It would be a fun experiance to become one of the clan, and hopefully play with you guys in the clan wars. I have been looking at the clan ever since it came out, and i would love to be a part of it!
Accepted :)

oneworld

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright i have posted everytime u said their is a spot open and still havent got in i have 108 wins now

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright i have posted everytime u said their is a spot open and still havent got in i have 108 wins now
The last time I saw you apply we had a full roster, now that I have kicked people you are accepted :D

what would happen if i applied....
You would be accepted, because yu da craziest apple in Mcsg :p

For everyone who was accepted today, you will be added on the roster when I get on my Computer tomorrow.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The last time I saw you apply we had a full roster, now that I have kicked people you are accepted :D

You would be accepted, because yu da craziest apple in Mcsg :p

For everyone who was accepted today, you will be added on the roster when I get on my Computer tomorrow.
jc, who will sign us up for clan wars 3?

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:00000 Clan wars 3 is comin? Yes imma go sign up now.
The thread is not out yet, but expect one tomorrow i think, and since my old clan organization beat the rebels, and i was participating, and i'm a really good defensive player can i be on the roster for clan wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci