• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why would you like to become a Defiance Moderator?: Because I would like to help expand the clan like if i find someone who is half decent at the game i would refer to him this clan. I will also wan't to help with problems the clan is facing to correct them and prevent it from ever happening again. Or if you ever need a replacement I will find one very quickly so we won't have that problem with the previous clan battle (Illusions) were we had to delay in order for the clan members chosen and that took time which Illusions was becoming impatient.
How long have you been a Member of Defiance?: I have been with defiance for at-least 3 weeks. But I will be here for a long time.
Will you Promise to stay active on the Clan Page?: Yes I will stay active on the clan page.
Will you participate in activities?: Yes I have lots of time on my hands so I will always be there. If you message me.

flamer15623

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow am i really not on the roster? I remember the 3 days i was on it and i missed the first chance to be in a clan battle. and now i'm not even an alternative

flamer15623

Tribute
Reaction score
I remeber the 3 days i was on the roster and i missed my chance to be in a clan battle, and now i'm not even an alternative. well if you ever need someone that has a strong suit in laying down flint and steel, I can definately help. I've kill teams of 3 with 1 flint and steel and a stone sword

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remeber the 3 days i was on the roster and i missed my chance to be in a clan battle, and now i'm not even an alternative. well if you ever need someone that has a strong suit in laying down flint and steel, I can definately help. I've kill teams of 3 with 1 flint and steel and a stone sword
LOL, for my 200th win I killed a 3 team with full iron and diamond swords.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why would you like to become a Defiance Moderator?: Because I would like to help expand the clan like if i find someone who is half decent at the game i would refer to him this clan. I will also wan't to help with problems the clan is facing to correct them and prevent it from ever happening again. Or if you ever need a replacement I will find one very quickly so we won't have that problem with the previous clan battle (Illusions) were we had to delay in order for the clan members chosen and that took time which Illusions was becoming impatient.
How long have you been a Member of Defiance?: I have been with defiance for at-least 3 weeks. But I will be here for a long time.
Will you Promise to stay active on the Clan Page?: Yes I will stay active on the clan page.
Will you participate in activities?: Yes I have lots of time on my hands so I will always be there. If you message me.
Your another Officer, Officer rank is the staff of the clan now. There are no more Co-Leaders or Mods, just Officers.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, seems like this clan is looking pretty good! Cheerleader, nub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci