• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandawhite5

Survivor
Reaction score
You know guys, I don't think it's right to say, oh i have another account, I think they should actually prove that by posting on this forum using old account, and IF they say "I forgot the old password" then they shouldnt be accepted

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
You know guys, I don't think it's right to say, oh i have another account, I think they should actually prove that by posting on this forum using old account, and IF they say "I forgot the old password" then they shouldnt be accepted
Like i said if the wins on my other account don't count then i'll get the requirements but i'll post something on the thread saying "Hi".

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Unuxon
Wins (80+): This is my new account i currently have 43 wins. On my old account (Gamer1754) I have 208 so altogether 251 I don't know if the wins combined count but if they don't i'll reapply when i have the required amount of wins on this account.
Skype (Not required) Yes i have skype my microphone just broke though :(. I have a turtle beach but it really really sucks, im getting a new mic either this week or next.
Pvp Strengths: Flint and Steel, water fighting and i can strafe ok.
Pvp Weaknesses: Bows.[/

Have you ever been banned on Mcsg: No.
Why would you like to participate in this clan?: I would like to participate in this clan because i really want to get to know the community better and I just want to have fun when playing and i think it's more fun playing with other people and getting to know their pvp style and make new friends :D

ACCEPTED, Welcome to Defiance

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
shouldn't i be co-leader? i join before swag and have gotten this clan the first clan battle win.. guess i still mod :(
Trust me you will get Co-Leader soon, you hae been doing a great job for this clan, we have alot of Co-Leaders now so I migt have to wait, Jsaltsman (The other Leader) has been very Inactive, if he doesnt come back soon then I will demote him ad Promote you to leader, but you have to say active if you want to be promoted.

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
#Illusions but i started this morning and i have 0 members so it will be awhile be4 we fight but i will probably be a 4v4 or 5v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci