• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
IGN:UltiGohanNCreepr
Wins (80+):322
Skype (Not required)
Pvp Strengths:Swordfights, Bow, water fight, fishing rod
Pvp Weaknesses:FnS (but i am decent at it too. :p)
Have you ever been banned on Mcsg:Nope
Why would you like to participate in this clan?:Because i would like to make this clan too the tops and test my pvp skillz.
Accepted, Welcome To Defiance

_MONST3R_

Tribute
Reaction score
Im leaving for Maine today I will be able to play in a week I can talk through my Itouch though, but can't play. Have a great day!

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jcamotts take me off the roster, this clan is too unorganized, it just isn't the place for me
-ShakeSchack

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wanna Clan Battle
Just a tip for you, I would suggest that you be a little more reasonable and ask for a clan battle on a different date then the day you ask. You can't expect to get a battle if you come on someones thread and say, I wanna battle today.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OFFICIAL CLAN BATTTLE ROSTER |

Jcamotts
FrenchFiried (Pokemaster)
Pandawhite
iJUDG3R
UltiGohanNCreepr
YoungMac123

Do not beg me to be on this roster, it will just affect you chances of getting in. If anyone who is not on the roster that wishes to be on it, please fill this out.

CLAN BATTLE APPLICATION
IGN:
Will you stay active on the thread:
Will you be able to make Clan Battles with short notice:

PEOPLE ON THE ROSTER MUST STAY ACTIVE ON THE THE THREAD SO THEY CAN RECIEVE MESSAGES ABOUT WHEN THE BATTLES WILL BE.

I will pm anyone who is on the Roster to make sure they know about upcoming battles.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Spo15 Kicked From Clan: He set up a clan battle with us and Primeval without asking me. Because of him we now have a loss in a clan battle, If Spo was active on this thread he would of seen that I declined the battle from Primeval. Clan mods are allowed to Decline and Accept applications ONLY, I hope that is clear to anyone else.
Because of Spo being kicked this means that their is a spot open for Clan Mod. If you would like to take a position for clan mod please fill this out.

Clan Mod Application
IGN:
How long have you been in #Defiance:
Will you be active on the thread:
Do you understand that Clan Mods can only Accept/Decline Apps:
Why would you like to be a Clan Mod:
How will you Benefit #Defiance:

Everyone who wants to can fill this out, after everyone has filled one out the staff will decide who is best fit for the position.

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to become a clan moderator because i think i am a good player and would help the clan out, and also i think i would be a good helper to other players in the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci