• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You aren't being friendly. This is pure hatred from you and we can report you.
Trying to start friendly conversation with that guy talking about milk and cookies was definitely not hatred. I was just trying to be normal when you got all overreact-y. So I got mad because you went and made me mad again..

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Trying to start friendly conversation with that guy talking about milk and cookies was definitely not hatred. I was just trying to be normal when you got all overreact-y. So I got mad because you went and made me mad again..
Zebra you have been reported, we told you multiple times to stop starting flame wars but you still continued.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you reply on this thread I WILL report you, get off this thread.
Fine, if you truly want me to leave, I will. The only reason I'm still on is because you're pretty much answering my threads with posts that are directed toward me as something I should answer. I'm perfectly fine with stopping because this argument is getting us nowhere. All we're doing is biasedly defending our clans.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fine, if you truly want me to leave, I will. The only reason I'm still on is because you're pretty much answering my threads with posts that are directed toward me as something I should answer. I'm perfectly fine with stopping because this argument is getting us nowhere. All we're doing is biasedly defending our clans.
*sigh* Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci