• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
If anyone would like to continue this clan, you will have to talk to me, But until then (Don't request threads to be locked - there's a better way; see here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/reqlock-theres-a-better-way.41298)k.
Say your final goodbyes.
this legacy can only continue with someone with great pvp, good leadership, etc. no nubs can run this epic clan. I honestly wud take spot of leader but im just really not the type of guy yet... goodbye Defiance

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh mah gosh what is this a conspiracy? r we getting flanked by our own clan for the other clan to get an advantage. so many conclusions for this predicament....
Lol it dose seem like this. Maybe most of our members were just sent from Organization lol. We will never know for sure.

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( GOODBYE:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( final post before departure :(:(:(:( thatnks to these pros: jcamotts, hotlightning, fatbuthead, crazae_apple guy, these guys have helped me at roxbot, mcsg and im definently better than I was so thank u guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :D:D:D:D

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Well guys, I have though about it for a while, and well I don't think I have the time to run this Clan anymore, the time has come. So, on behalf of #Defiance I officially deem this clan Disbanded. It was a good run, I had a great time, made some new friends, and found out the joy in running a Clan. But every clan has its time, and now it is Defiance's turn. Fellow members, I'd like to thank you for being part of this great clan.

- Jcamotts
Defiance4Lyfe
NO NO NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci