• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score
And for anyone on the roster, poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated. Do not accuse anyone of hacking during CW3
Do not complain about anything at all. If any of this is shown during the clan wars, It will result in a DQ.
Got it. We need to show them that we can work together and not fall apart. Im getting really hyped up for this battle because its gonna be my first CW in a long time. Id like to see who they're gonna put in their roster. LEZZ DO THIS

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
Guys i have stuied the map and i have found one route man its good and im gonna make a conversation with all the clan rostered people

pandawhite5

Survivor
Reaction score
I think I'm gunna leave this clan, not because it's bad, its wonderful actually, but because im not into MineCraft right now. If i come back to minecraft, I'll make sure to reapply! :) Cya guys

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score
Attention Everyone
Our first CW3 Battle is on September 7th at 4:00 PST, 7:00 EST.

This is the Official Clan wars 3 Roster
Jcamotts
@UltiGohanNCreepr
@swagtastic153
@FrenchFried
@XenonNidzMCSG
@ToeKnee
@CrayZae_Apple
@Jerm_Kunzy

Alternates:
@Fatbuthead275
@chrisoca24
@DetroitRedWingz

I will contact the alternates if I need you.
Does the order of the alternates mean anything? Like if a starter cant make it then would FatButHead be the first alternate to fill in for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci