• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch Suggestions

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah. But there's still that 50% chance
This kinda made me laugh. There is no 50% chance. The possibility of hitting someone in deathmatch when you have blindness IV is A LOT lower, mainly because you're not oriented and have no idea where they are.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
This kinda made me laugh. There is no 50% chance. The possibility of hitting someone in deathmatch when you have blindness IV is A LOT lower, mainly because you're not oriented and have no idea where they are.
This kinda made me laugh too! You spawn looking straight at spawn so you're either on the left, right or center of the 3 people.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This kinda made me laugh too! You spawn looking straight at spawn so you're either on the left, right or center of the 3 people.
Blindness is extremely disorienting. You're not sure where you're shooting. I think that nausea should be given along with the blindess.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You spawn facing corn. You either shoot left or right.
You can understand your own relative location, but you don't know your location in relativity to your opponents, do you not get what I'm trying to say?

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
You can understand your own relative location, but you don't know your location in relativity to your opponents, do you not get what I'm trying to say?
*facepalm* Did you not read my earlier post which stated that you have a 50% chance?

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
How do you know exactly where to aim. You have BLINDNESS..
Spawn facing corn. Turn ~90 degrees to your right or left. You could use F3. Obviously this could change for each map, but it's still pretty accurate.

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
I just recently thought of an idea to hopefully reduce the amount of last second teaming during the 10 second countdown when the last 3 players get teleported to Deathmatch.

I think all players should get Blindness IV and maybe also chat disabled during this countdown. With the Blindness, players will not be able to see who is the more stacked player so he can ask the other one to team. Also disabling chat for those 10 seconds would make it impossible to ask for team during the countdown until the Deathmatch starts, but it would be inconvenient to type and ask for team once Deathmatch started. Not only that but it prevents the 'cheap' shot with the bow at the start of Deathmatch.

Next, I suggest letting people join games during Deathmatch. Has your friend ever told you " Join <server> and come spectate me." Then you try and join and it says " You cannot join during Deathmatch ". I don't understand why you can't, I can't think of any cons to letting people join in Deathmatch, you can't sponsor in Deathmatch to give someone an advantage so therefore I can't think of anything wrong with this suggestion.

Well, these are my 2 suggestions that I think would improve Deathmatch!

~Brandon6895
You deserve and award... this is an amazing idea and I hope it goes somewhere :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci