• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that when it gets to the final 2 players it should countdown to the deathmatch instead of just starting straight away, I've only been to a deathmatch twice (still yet to win :( ) but both times it's sort of caught me by surprise, thoughts?

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Ehh maybe but when there's three people left you should always be prepared to jump right into the deathmatch at any give moment. I would hope that at the point where there are so few people left you're pretty much geared up and ready to go.

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
I see where your coming from but it's not always the case, I wouldn't say I'm a noob but I don't have the map knowledge others have and getting 'prepared' can be quite hard when you don't know where your going

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
That's true, but the more you play, the more chests you find, the better you know the map, the better you perform, and the more fun you have!

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea, I don't have the best computer in the world and sometimes I lag when it goes to the deathmatch, a countdown could also help with this because it gives your computer time to sort itself out.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I see where your coming from but it's not always the case, I wouldn't say I'm a noob but I don't have the map knowledge others have and getting 'prepared' can be quite hard when you don't know where your going
Don't worry. Play more and you'll be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci