• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dear MCSG, My farewell

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone its finally time I make this thread after waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I've almost made it once before but this is the real time I do it.

Well, here are the reasons Im quitting, I finally reached my goal, reaching 1000 wins on these amazing servers that Ive grown to love so much. Its going to be so hard letting go all the amazing people and friends Ive met on here and how Im going miss logging on and seeing all of the cool people. The next reason Im quitting is just that minecraft is really boring for me. I dont really find the game fun anymore and theres not that much I really do xD I play mcsg, or I go on roxbot. The next reason is that I start school tomrrow, and my parents are taking away my computer until my next summer vacation (Which im sure I wont even care about this game then) But again I want to thank all my friends on mcsg and I thank them for an amazing time on MCSG, Thank you too everyone who helped me <3

Dedications <3
SociallyAK - Even though you quit, hopefully you check the forums occasionally to know that you were awesome and a really cool guy to hang with, #React was one of the best times in my life :D

darklum3n - #React will live on as I say again, your still really cool Nick and its always to talk to you on rebels ts

xxSPUxx - Baba! Thanks for being an awesome friend <3

afrecqnzwelo - Other baba! Imma miss you baba thanks for being such a qT

Twee - Interior crocodile alligator, I drive a chevrolet movie theater! Ily buhbuh, your definitely one of the coolest people I know :D I'll miss you <3 (#Chrome4lyf)

robbiemcfadden - Been with you since my first win on mcsg! Im gonna miss you a lot robbie, thanks for being such an amazing bae

Marchello_ - I remember when we had the same skill level! Oh, #React, Now your a flipping tank, good job for being so awesome March haha

iancool - taking my first name... get in the pvptimezone bk

Wickyy - Honestllyyyy duuuude

myruhh7 - Definitely the coolest in Rebels! I'll miss you 5ever myruhh!

rexxyy - even thought u never talked, you were really cool and amazing at PvP! (I still think your Huahwi)

BulletJC - You were really cool bullet! Even thought you had to get off at like 10 and could only play 3 hours a day, I really liked you, miss ya

Alphie_ - Cool guy, Oh the times in project chrome!

Denster91 - Supa hot cow!

Ag | Alex - I just remember I never liked you due to our same ratio, and you used to better then me back then, NOW UR TRASH KEED, jk you can still beat me xD. Let it go ag, and you'll always be the coolest 12 year old I knew

Pork - Always fun talking to you Pork :D

shadowblaze12 - Sexy bev

SportsFan2565 - SqortsFan2569, Ily

Giggity69Goo - Su hawt babe! Miss ya ;)

Captain | Lqzer - Your a really cool guy captain and you were definitely one of my best friends on mcsg, thanks for being cool :D

Maxypie - I dont need you Booboo

Uwem - Funny guy haha I'll miss you dedotaded wem

Jccandfriends - Jesus! You were really cool Jcc :D

Butterballer - <3 Miss u 5ever

CreeperGoesPro - :D Your a really cool guy

kjh567 - Orchestra was awesome with you :D congrats on moderator <3

So those are all my dedications, sorry If i missed a few Im sure I did but Im thanking everyone again
I dont wan't this to be my goodbye to MCSG Just a see you later. I do plan on coming back. Not saying when, and I'm not going to tell anyone what my account will be. Its for the community to figure out even thought im sure thepeople who cared will be gone. If you see me in-game, just remember its not me :D

Thank you MCSG for being such an amazing place <3

TopOfTheWorldGM​

Last edited:

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Always sad to see a player leave the community. :(

Good luck in your future endeavors! :D

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg not another baba ;-;. Anyways GL in future endeavors and if you need anything you can always text me :).

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Always sad to see a player leave the community. :(

Good luck in your future endeavors! :D
I'll make sure to kill your parents and give you back your computer baba! Get straight A's for days baba.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci