• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#DeadPixels [EU]

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
#DeadPixels vs #EmperorsReborn 4-4 [DQ] Comment: We got DQ:ed for "arguing" too much: http://gyazo.com/6713e47f2967f2e9236179903ac96a12. But well we built up the wins from 0-4 to 4-4. Sore winners.
I'm sorry to break the news to you, but you didn't actually get DQ'd. thejambd said that evidence of the crash was sufficient, therefore it stayed as 4 - 3. We then won the last round to make it 5 - 3, but there was no mention of you actually getting DQ'd. He said if it carry's on.
It's not a DQ, it's 5 - 3 to us.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Hi,

I noticed that you said you were DQ'd. I can understand, I mean, with the cockiness of your clan, you would rather get disqualified than acknowledge that we bested you. At no point did we agree that you were to be disqualified, we only suggested that you would be, if you continued to fabricate pointless rubbish. Though, you did stop after you realised moderator was completely opposed to all your opinions and decisions. Basically what you have done here ios twisted the words of a staff member. Notice how he said 'If this continues...'? Because, after all, if you were DQ'd from that point on, why would you have continued to play? We have proof of the win, the staff member saying we won, even a recording of us killing you in the respective round. If you do not edit the post I will be directing a moderator to this thread.

Thanks.

Last edited:

_Simeon

Career
Reaction score
#DeadPixels vs #EmperorsReborn 4-5 (Rematch) [L] Comment: All the rounds were terrible from our side until it stood 4-0 to them. Alot of disconnectings from our side. But we built up the wins from 0-4 to 4-4 and lost the last round. Anyways, Gg guys.
It was 5-3 to Emperors, but ok..

CaptainFr3sh

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey how about a Cuul Clanwar against #Synergy?
add me on skype : mandiking11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci