• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates Deadly Descent Map Updates - 20th August 2015

Reaction score
Are you actually? I'm 100% Italian... Are you like originally Italian or what? Your English is way too good for the average Ita
My Italian side of the family gets a bit too complicated and I don't much time to explain it all xD

As for my English being too good, I have just been enlightened with something called education, and I embraced to make my English better than it originally was!

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
My Italian side of the family gets a bit too complicated and I don't much time to explain it all xD

As for my English being too good, I have just been enlightened with something called education, and I embraced to make my English better than it originally was!
But you actually live abroad, don't you? Have you like lived in Italy for some time or? I'm curious xD

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Never lived in Italy, but my ancestors have! I live in the USA ;-;
Awesome for you... Wish I could have the same experience, however I'll admit that I kinda like Italy, what I don't like at all and at times can't stand are Italian people.. I'm quite sure I'll live in the USA/England/Australia in the future, (probably for just a few years) to get a job, make some money and then come back home as I would really never ever leave my family behind just for my personal interest... Also I could improve my language even more, even though right now my speaking skills are already above average.

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
These maps are pretty cool! I've known of Omar's for a while now :3

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Mario's Cyclone looks like such a cool map!

Definitely gonna try to play it soon :)

Qubzor

Spectator
Reaction score
i sometimes don't really get this game but ok ! :D

JustUnique

Tribute
Reaction score
I played one two brand new maps and they were amazing! I already created my chest route ;D keep up the good work with these new maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci