• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DayZ Standalone

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well I don't. Its good and clear for me.
I guess you have your own opinion but it just glitches out all the time for me. Missing items, destroyed items, having to stand in a specific place just to pick up a can of beans. Maybe it's just me.
Anyway I won't let it spoil my enjoyment of the game because it still is fantastic.
:p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I guess you have your own opinion but it just glitches out all the time for me. Missing items, destroyed items, having to stand in a specific place just to pick up a can of beans. Maybe it's just me.
Anyway I won't let it spoil my enjoyment of the game because it still is fantastic.
:p
About the destroying items in your backpack just make sure have enough space in it before you put something in it.
And if you want to switch weapons do it from your backpack or it will destroy the weapon in the bag.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
DayZ! So fun. :p Not that I'm any good at it, I just got it like, 2 days ago .-.
I'll be a little upset if they force us to buy the standalone. (especially if DayZ goes on Steam, then I'll be even more upset!) But, I'll buy it regardless.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
DayZ! So fun. :p Not that I'm any good at it, I just got it like, 2 days ago .-.
I'll be a little upset if they force us to buy the standalone. (especially if DayZ goes on Steam, then I'll be even more upset!) But, I'll buy it regardless.
Why would you be upset?

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
I might buy the standalone, if my parents let me. I was gonna buy Arma 2 and get DayZ with it, but my parents wouldnt let me, so I'll just wait for the standalone to come out.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Ok well lets say this, Antster360 here has played probably over 200 hours of DayZ and I have to say I am so freaking excited for DayZ Standalone! If you ever want to play with the staff and myself poke me!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Ok well lets say this, Antster360 here has played probably over 200 hours of DayZ and I have to say I am so freaking excited for DayZ Standalone! If you ever want to play with the staff and myself poke me!
I'll sure to poke you when its released, and not only the staff, everyone from here who wants to play together :D

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
DayZ is one of my favorite games I have ever played. I am very excited for the standalone version of it. I have played enough to consider myself a "veteran"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci