• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Day 385 - SGClassic Is More Broken than November 22, 2013

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Hello, I've come back, to complain some more. Since my departure, SGClassic had it's first anneversery! Yay! But honestly, who cares? I was the only one who remembered it. SGClassic is lost and forgotten, and we've all abandoned it. It's time to fix that. We've begged for updates, and only gotten the bare minimum. They've only added things that were added network-wide. We've got more bugs than we can handle, and everyone hates it. This isn't a bug report, and don't tell me to go report the bugs at (website). I already have, and it goes to the bottom of the priority list. As of today, I am proposing you make a decision, and you should make that decision before New Year's. You can:
A) Fix SGClassic and it's many bugs.
Or B) Delete It. You clearly don't care about it, so why keep it?

I don't want you to delete it, but I don't want people to go through the pain and suffering of waiting 30-60 minutes just for a game to start. I don't want people to have to endure bugs for over a year. You don't do that, I know you don't, because you always want us to have a good experience here. It's your call, but you can't just leave it the way it is.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Devs are doing the best they can:) Give it some time:)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This has been addressed several times and it should finally be looked into thoroughly. Like mentioned above, it either needs to be fixed or totally removed. I understand that the developers have other more important duties to fulfill as well, but this matter should definitely be raised.

Ava Rusty DV_Raiton

J

Joel/MadDawg

Devs are doing the best they can:) Give it some time:)
But when it comes to sgclassic they really haven't. A lot of the bugs that were present over a year ago in classic are still there, and it certainly seems like nothing will happen to change them.

The devs are mostly focused on mcsg and the v2 update, which is completely understandable because updating these two things effect many more people than sgclassic. However, like Gecko said in the original post what's the point of having a gamemode that you are not even willing to update. I agree that they should make a decision as to whether they are willing to update classic or if they completely want to get rid of it and use the server space elsewhere.

Reactions: Wyz

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
But when it comes to sgclassic they really haven't. A lot of the bugs that were present over a year ago in classic are still there, and it certainly seems like nothing will happen to change them.

The devs are mostly focused on mcsg and the v2 update, which is completely understandable because updating these two things effect many more people than sgclassic. However, like Gecko said in the original post what's the point of having a gamemode that you are not even willing to update. I agree that they should make a decision as to whether they are willing to update classic or if they completely want to get rid of it and use the server space elsewhere.
Tru

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I still don't know why we only have 6 developers and only 4 of them work on game modes and bugs.

In my opinon the current team needs help. The amount of bugs they have is way too large for only 4 people.

Not just classic, but MCGamer as a whole.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
to much hackers..
I don't understand what your point is here. Is this just a stupid post, or does it have something to do with the topic. Please use more detail when posting, especially on my topics, because I will make sure you get corrected.
1) There is an extremely small amount of hackers on SGClassic because the people who play it are really good at reporting.
2) If you're saying that there are hackers hacking into the system, slowing bug fixes down, which is unlikely, you are probably wrong, MCSG's developers probably have pretty good protection.
3)If it's hackers on MCG in general, post it as a wall post or not at all, it's not a developer problem anyways.
4) Proper grammar for that would be "Too many hackers." not "to much hackers.."

Reaction score
MCG a bad dev team not saying I can code or something but they don't fix anything but add more gamemodes in. SGC could have had a lot of players and they just abandoned it just like QQ, Battlegrounds on AU, is so screwed up that Mobs spawn in it and ruin the whole map. No diamond donor upgrades. Then they ban you for speaking the thurth. Breeze island is still broken so many things on this server are broken, I bet 100% Of the people only play SG why cause all the other gamemodes are broken. MCG merged with ANTVN they did Ant a huge favor because he got out of a business that was not making profits for free and got VIP on this server, Yes we did get a few players but, look at this from ants perspective, He was running a server that weren't making profits and were taking up his money, he contacted chad so he can merge with MCG. So the tensions were gone from him, Now no one is playing those gamemodes and MCG just got ripped off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci