• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dauntless 2.0 [EU]

Jubib

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: jubib/Luneax
How old are you?: 14
How many wins?: 54 and 48 (I got over 1k wins on the hive)
Any past clans?: Not MCSG clans but a lot of Hive clans

Are you activ?: yes
Strengths: Using the rod to get away is something I'm quite good at. If I'm trying I can get anyone on fire with the flint and steel. Getting combos is something I'm good at as well.
Weaknesses: My main weakness would be that I'm way to aggressive at times. I forget to look on my health and I go in fights on low health. I sometimes go in fights at places where I can die easy. I'm not good at dodging arrows.
Skype Name: hermanhassan21
Why do you want to join?: Cause I want to join a good MCSG clan with some members I know from before and I want to become more active on the MCSG servers

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: jubib/Luneax
How old are you?: 14
How many wins?: 54 and 48 (I got over 1k wins on the hive)
Any past clans?: Not MCSG clans but a lot of Hive clans

Are you activ?: yes
Strengths: Using the rod to get away is something I'm quite good at. If I'm trying I can get anyone on fire with the flint and steel. Getting combos is something I'm good at as well.
Weaknesses: My main weakness would be that I'm way to aggressive at times. I forget to look on my health and I go in fights on low health. I sometimes go in fights at places where I can die easy. I'm not good at dodging arrows.
Skype Name: hermanhassan21
Why do you want to join?: Cause I want to join a good MCSG clan with some members I know from before and I want to become more active on the MCSG servers
Welcome to the clan :)
Accepted as: Member

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci