• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Database Maintenance - 29 August 2015

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
UPDATE: This maintenance has been completed.

Hello tributes,

We've scheduled a database maintenance window for 29 August 2015 between 12:00 - 1:00 AM CDT (05:00 - 06:00 UTC). This maintenance window is for us to perform some internal changes to our database structure. We do not expect the changes to take more than 10-15 minutes, but a 1 hour window is scheduled in case we run into any issues.

In addition, a network restart will be performed soon after the maintenance. We don't normally announce network restarts, as they're performed during low periods of player activity, but we might as well inform you since we're already making a post. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Availability of the following services will be affected during the maintenance:
  • All proxy/game servers (if you're already playing a game during the database maintenance, you shouldn't be disconnected)
  • Xime Panel
  • Leaderboards

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Looking forward to the awesome changes / maintenance.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

I am looking forward to the amazing Changes you guys are going to be working with.
Good Luck and do not hesitate to Message me if you ever need my assistance!

Murderize

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello tributes,

We've scheduled a database maintenance window for 29 August 2015 between 12:00 - 1:00 AM CDT (05:00 - 06:00 UTC). This maintenance window is for us to perform some internal changes to our database structure. We do not expect the changes to take more than 10-15 minutes, but a 1 hour window is scheduled in case we run into any issues.

In addition, a network restart will be performed soon after the maintenance. We don't normally announce network restarts, as they're performed during low periods of player activity, but we might as well inform you since we're already making a post. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Availability of the following services will be affected during the maintenance:
  • All proxy/game servers (if you're already playing a game during the database maintenance, you shouldn't be disconnected)
  • Xime Panel
  • Leaderboards
kk

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the amazing changes as well! ^_^

JustUnique

Tribute
Reaction score
cant wait to see the new changes to MCGamer im pretty hyped for it ;D

jerffy

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd like to see the server go back to fully 1.8, but that may just be me. Can't wait to see what changes MCGamer pleasantly surprises us with :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci