• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Darwin Hotel

Do you want to play this on MC Gamer?

• Total voters

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
This is one of the better maps I have seen that isn't accepted but there are always some changes that should be made
  1. Add more detail to interior and not make it bland
  2. Make sure there isn't to Many repeated blocks
  3. Overall there are other small things but gl

Reaction score
This looks like a huge knockoff of Par 72. It has the tennis court, golf course, et cetera, but it's a decent map. As Azorces said, changes should be made on the interior because it looks a wee bit generic, so maybe tidy that up, So overall, I rate it 6.5/10

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
This looks like a huge knockoff of Par 72. It has the tennis court, golf course, et cetera, but it's a decent map. As Azorces said, changes should be made on the interior because it looks a wee bit generic, so maybe tidy that up, So overall, I rate it 6.5/10
bruh, this is a hotel, and way different, look at the layout of the map, just because it has a golf course and tennis court doesn't make it a copy, that's like saying par72 is a copy of Holiday Resort

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
I do really like the map however there are 2 issues I have with it. One of them is that some parts of it looks very similar to the map on MCSG at the minute called "Par 72". The other thing is a minor thing and that's just adding a bit more detail and changing up the block variety a bit. Anyway overall a good map, I wouldn't mind seeing this map soon!

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
I do really like the map however there are 2 issues I have with it. One of them is that some parts of it looks very similar to the map on MCSG at the minute called "Par 72". The other thing is a minor thing and that's just adding a bit more detail and changing up the block variety a bit. Anyway overall a good map, I wouldn't mind seeing this map soon!
thanks bro

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I like! But it looks kind of like Par 72 combined with s new type of map. Some of the buildings lack detail, but good luck!

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
This is like turbulence ran into a hotel
Or in other words it's like turbulence and par

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of the map is covered with grass, small trees, and flowers. That takes no effert at all to do that. I suggest making more buildings but for now, I voted Nah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci