• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dare [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DareClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes!1!1! I have nightmares of your clan! I think to myself what if they kill me at night! You have no idea I have to look over my shoulder every second of my life just to check and see if Desolate is following me! You guys are too good for me! You guys are Gods I'm scared! Oh no! Please don't kill me! I'm sorry bud! I'll do anything take my money just please don't kill me!

DareClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Sad enough when good clans don't wanna battle us but when randy clans don't wanna OH NO BOYS
Yup were randy ;-; I wish we weren't randy smh can u make this clan less randy any how? I heard u go to hogwarts and they teach u magic but I also heard rumors making clans less randy is forbidden and is dark magic uh oh guess I have to go get Voldomort!

Divux

Career
Reaction score
Yes!1!1! I have nightmares of your clan! I think to myself what if they kill me at night! You have no idea I have to look over my shoulder every second of my life just to check and see if Desolate is following me! You guys are too good for me! You guys are Gods I'm scared! Oh no! Please don't kill me! I'm sorry bud! I'll do anything take my money just please don't kill me!
Uh sure, didn't you like get denied and try to apologize to me ya. I didn't mean irl more of if you were scared to battle, A person will a decent amount a smarts would know that.

DareClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Uh sure, didn't you like get denied and try to apologize to me ya. I didn't mean irl more of if you were scared to battle, A person will a decent amount a smarts would know that.
Yes I am the one! And yes I am scared to battle! Now hop of my thread kiddo! Ilyyy

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
DareClan stop trying to be cool I really mean stop it yo girl told me yo d!ck was skinnier than a chopstick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci