• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DammitDeanne Resign Letter

DammitDeanne

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCSG family,

I write this with a heavy heart. I have been a part of the community for four years now and a mod for seven months now. I have been really happy and excited to be a moderator and help the community more. However, my time had come to resign. With working two jobs, taking care of home activity, attending appointments, and squeezing in a social life I found that I never had the time to help the community as much as I would like to. I work late in the hours and by the time I had the time to hop on, everyone would be asleep. It became upsetting that I could never find the time to help the community in ways I wish I was able to help. I hope you all respect my decision in resigning and know I will appear here and then to play and hangout with my MCSG family.

Now the part where I write how much I appreciate some of you. Know I appreciate each and every single one of you.

Sylnt I am so happy we have became close friends. I really enjoy hanging out with you in the late nights and gaming with you. You're a really chill dude and really laid back. I enjoy that we always had good laughs and a good time together. You're an amazing mod and I know you will go far in the community! Keep up the good work, I'm so happy to watch you grow.

Axanite | Liam I am so glad that we became buddies, as much as it pained me that you and I were rarely on at the same time, I always enjoyed spending time with you when I got the chance to. You were always helpful when I needed a little extra help. And I thank you for that!

CAmadeusA Camaboo ;) I'm so grateful to have you as one of my best friends. I always enjoy hanging out with you, gaming with you, having deep conversations with you and even watching movies with you. I will always be here for you and know I'm only a phone call away. ily you Cama!

Frankyy Frankyy Frankyy Frankyy, god do I love you. LOL, you always make me laugh and I really enjoy your crazy, wild side. You never truely made sense to me, but I enjoy that part about you. One min you'll be on one topic, the next you're talking about something else. Better not forget about me and know you're always welcome in my channels! Ily you & your crazy addiction to pokemon go.

Giggums Ryry, you are my Reuben. I am so thankful we got the chance to become really close here. If it wasn't for the MCSG community and moderation bringing me to you I wouldn't be able to call you my best friend. But because it did happen, you are my Reuben. Even as I made the choice to step down, Yannick can not claim you. You are mine! >:D I'm so thankful I got the chance to fly out to you and spend time with you and others. I def miss our late night talks and our group cuddle bond. I hope me stepping down doesn't allow us to drift apart. I love you oh so much Ryry and know I'm only a phone call away if you ever need me.

Imanol I'm gonna miss you bud, I really enjoy having your company around.

KellieBreanne I am so thankful that I got the chance to fly out and see you as well with Ryan. You're an amazing women and you have such an amazing, bright soul. I miss our night talks and our bonding car rides. You always put a smile on my face and I was so surprised how much we have in common. I hope me stepping down doesn't allow us to drift apart and I hope we still hangout as much as we did before. I love you girly!

NagolGames Boy I'll be seeing you next month! :D

ShaiPR7 Thank you Shai for always being there for me and always being by my side.

TheLastGapple Gapply <3 I love you. You're an amazing mod and deserve a whole lot!

Yannick Yannie! I love you oh so much! I'm so glad I got the chance to see you when we both flew out to see Ryan and Kellie. I hope our streak keep going and I hope to still keep in touch with you! <3btw Ryan is still mine.

_Pyrrhic PYRRHIE!!!! Don't let the boys pick on you! <3 Better always be around and know you're always welcome in my channels, I hope we contuine to hangout as I always enjoy your company girl!

KimmieFizzy & RissyTheFishy I love you two beautiful ladies.
reven86 I love you.

This isn't goodbye, I'll still be around just not as much. <3 Love you all.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey deanne, I just want to say how much you have accomplished here :) you are a great person and I am so happy that you stay as long as you could :) We really will miss you <3

Mia

Platinum
Reaction score
You were one of my favorite mods. I remember you and GoontherMC hosting the 1v1 Tourneys, those were the days. I'll miss you Deanne, you're so great. I love you <3

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It's really sad to see you go Deanne, ever since I met you I always saw you as a sweet and helpful person. You really did a lot for the community, so always know that we will appreciate and remember the amazing things you have done. I hope that we still stay in touch and that we can talk soon! <3

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
Goodbye Deanne! I never had to honor of talking to you but good luck in the future ;)

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
omg no D: I won't see you until... like in 3 seconds after I pee.

Reactions: Mia

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Deanne... Thank you for the kind words. What an amazing friend you are! All those nights we spent playing TOS, and you forcing me to pick what game mode we were going to play... I hope we can still find the time to talk! Good look in the future! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci