• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cyber-Bullying - Make it stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roarryy

Survivor
Reaction score
Ill try my best to help, but there are ways of cyber bullying that are hard to see. Also black mailing is a key issue. I used to be cyber bullied myself but they have stopped. Once again, I will try my best to help out. :D

E

Ephiza

Some people use cyberbullying as an excuse imo. If someone calls someone an idiot or something, someone takes that as cyberbullying, which imo isn't really cyberbullying.

But: Cyberbullying is a big deal. A lot of the crap that goes on in things like Social Media, is quite ridiculous. Now, when people say things like (I hope you get aids) or something like that, that is definitely cyberbullying. (I'll admit, I've said things like this before.). A lot of people did commit suicide, but in my opinion, handling cyberbullying is much easier than dealing with IRL bullying. In cyberbullying, you can always ignore, block, or whatever. And if you for some reason don't wanna do that, you can always leave.

In IRL, you can't do that. My English teacher was bullied as a kid, and she said that she would rather be cyberbullied than bullied irl. The reason was, if she was cyber bullied, she could always block them. She said that in IRL, she couldn't just stop going to school, could she?

TL;DR: Cyberbullying is a big deal, but it isn't as hard to avoid as IRL bullying.

56justincase

Diamond
Reaction score
Well to me, Cyber Bullying is a problem that can be avoided. Yes, this is an issue that many people have a problem with, BUT I have a way you can avoid all those issues. Unlike real life bullying, you can actually get away from the people that are giving you a hard time. You can block them, stay away from them, and even find someone that can help you get rid of them. Everyone knows that bullying is NOT okay. I know first hand about bullying. It got so bad I started hurting myself and and ended up in a Mental Hospital for a week. Yes, cyber bulling sucks, but it's not that hard to get away from those people. If you are being bullied in real life it is a little harder to get away from the people that don't like you.

First off! GO TO THE PRINCIPAL! If you trust him/her. Than you NEED to talk about those people who are bullying you. Trust me, It worked for me. Those guys backed off after I talk to my principal. Bullying is no small subject. Just remember that you have power over the bullies. You just have to know how to use it.

Second of all! Stand up for yourself! Don't let stupid people walk all over you. Be confident in who you are. Don't try to be someone you're not. That makes you look foolish. Be with the people that have the same interests as you. WHO CARES IF THEY ARE NERDS! I don't know if you know, but nerds are the thing to be now-a-days. There is more I want to say, but I don't have enough room. So just please try your best to avoid bullies, even if it means to agree with things they say.

P.S. BULLIES SUCK!!!!!

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont feel cuberbullied at all especially if it's people I dont know over minecraft. Im a fairly confident person and if someone wants to talk trash it speaks from their own insecurities unless they're doing it for giggles but either way I dont really care. Cyberbullying IN MY OPINION is primarily from people from your real life callin you out on social media or texting you mean things. But if they're too scared to say it to your face, then they're weak if they think they're safe doing it that way. and if the kid bullying you is scrawny just punch him in the nose. or tell an adult idk up to you xD

JeremyCastillo

Tribute
Reaction score
This was very interesting but I do think that people should take things bully's say to the heart bully's really just aren't worth your precious time and they should be focusing on school their jobs or more important things other than simply bulling also i do strongly suggest that if you see people cyber bulling on mcsg please do report it to the mods because bulling just isnt acceptable.

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
that girl on the thumbnail of the second inspirational video is pretty hot ;)

Roarryy

Survivor
Reaction score
Well to me, Cyber Bullying is a problem that can be avoided. Yes, this is an issue that many people have a problem with, BUT I have a way you can avoid all those issues. Unlike real life bullying, you can actually get away from the people that are giving you a hard time. You can block them, stay away from them, and even find someone that can help you get rid of them. Everyone knows that bullying is NOT okay. I know first hand about bullying. It got so bad I started hurting myself and and ended up in a Mental Hospital for a week. Yes, cyber bulling sucks, but it's not that hard to get away from those people. If you are being bullied in real life it is a little harder to get away from the people that don't like you.

First off! GO TO THE PRINCIPAL! If you trust him/her. Than you NEED to talk about those people who are bullying you. Trust me, It worked for me. Those guys backed off after I talk to my principal. Bullying is no small subject. Just remember that you have power over the bullies. You just have to know how to use it.

Second of all! Stand up for yourself! Don't let stupid people walk all over you. Be confident in who you are. Don't try to be someone you're not. That makes you look foolish. Be with the people that have the same interests as you. WHO CARES IF THEY ARE NERDS! I don't know if you know, but nerds are the thing to be now-a-days. There is more I want to say, but I don't have enough room. So just please try your best to avoid bullies, even if it means to agree with things they say.

P.S. BULLIES SUCK!!!!!
You could also go to a teacher that you trust. :D. That helps me. My chinese teacher has been giving detentions to us because we cannot 'Open our ears' when she says letters because they all sound the same. Yesterday, she pretty much just compared us with chinese students and how "language" make chinese students better at math. My friend gavingreen329 pretty much flipped out on her XD. Then gavingreen329 and i went to our favorite teacher, and our detentions got removed and she is probably going to be fired. Sorry about this rant. xD
~Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci