• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom PC

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
How much FPS in minecraft well recording and in TS.
Based on the YouTube videos I have watched that processor with shaders, on 12 chunks, and recording with Fraps gets about 36-42 average. You will have no problem getting 60+ on TeamSpeak and Minecraft while recording! c:

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Based on the YouTube videos I have watched that processor with shaders, on 12 chunks, and recording with Fraps gets about 36-42 average. You will have no problem getting 60+ on TeamSpeak and Minecraft while recording! c:
Okay I'll start saving my money :p

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
If you go back and look at your build. I have a few more questions. You already said 60 in mc well recording on TS. How about with a 128 texture pack? Also, how much would windows cost? I'm almost half way there so just looking at my options again. And no this is not necro, thread is still relevant.

K

KiDD

You probably should buy a PC from a company such as Razer or Alienware if you aren't good with computer specifications. If you'd rather make a custom build, you are aiming for a good CPU and graphics card (obviously.) So, you might just want to buy a cheap pre-built gaming PC.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
You probably should buy a PC from a company such as Razer or Alienware if you aren't good with computer specifications. If you'd rather make a custom build, you are aiming for a good CPU and graphics card (obviously.) So, you might just want to buy a cheap pre-built gaming PC.
Suggestions? On cheap pre build ones?

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
$600 isn't enough, well, in my opinion anyway.
The PC I am looking for will be around £800, which is around $1300- and this will be semi-decent.
But any way, all the best in your find!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci