• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. These rules are subject to change at any time.
2. Custom channels can be created by any user that is platinum or above (e.g. Platinum Donors, Quantum Donors, Map Makers, VIPs, and Staff Members).
3. Private channels that are not password protected will be considered public channels and treated under the rules pertaining to Public Channels
4. Moderators still have the jurisdiction to join and enforce the rules in Private Channels.
5. Use of soundboards is not tolerated at all on the Teamspeak, this includes private channels.
6. Music bots are allowed in password protected channels for the purpose of listening to *music*. The use of a music bot becomes under the category of a soundboard when the music is played loudly, obnoxiously, or in a rude manner.
7. Threatening to harm or DDoS, and making other users feel unsafe is not permitted under any circumstance. Users found breaking this rule are subject to severe punishment.
8. Abusing other users is not tolerated on this Teamspeak at all, this includes private channels.
9. While in a private channel, and with the permission of everyone in your channel, you are not held to the rules of General Chats therefore situations are treated more loosely however if a user does not agree to certain situations (i.e swearing), all rules must apply.
10. If you feel uncomfortable in a private channel, and the situation cannot be handled by a staff member, it is suggested you leave the channel before the situation becomes out of hand.
11. All channel names must be appropriate. If a moderator asks you to change the name of your channel, it must be done or else the channel will be deleted. If you create the channel again with an inappropriate name, it will result in a ban.
12. All custom created channels must have a platinum donor + in them at all times for the channel to remain.
Oh look, Kat and I's rules :]

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score

I personally think that it is better that mods go an verbally warn players. Cause there they can answers questions and deal with things in a more organized fashion.
I don't. It's bloody creepy.

Dakotah

Survivor
Reaction score
This was a pretty cool update, it seems everybody loves it!

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Probably one of the most unexpected updates. Loving this update so far though C:

BrownieLover

Survivor
Reaction score
Awesome new feature, I think this is a great improvement towards the community, so now the Donors such as, Platinum, and Quantum, can now make their own channel and enjoy their time on the MCGamer TS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci