• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cursed Tomb

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really sexy map, I want this added! Add more traps pl0x.

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
I have some ideas, How about piston traps and secrets? For the secrets, maybe there could be a lever that would make one of the book cases turn to the side and there could be 2 tier 2 chests ^^ :p

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I have some ideas, How about piston traps and secrets? For the secrets, maybe there could be a lever that would make one of the book cases turn to the side and there could be 2 tier 2 chests ^^ :p
Haha actually, in that book room there is a piston door :p

Thanks for the feedback! :D :D :D

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There actually is a button there that does that :p

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
Woo! Seems like a great map then! If I want to find any more of the secrets, maybe it should be ADDED.

A.K.A, ADD THE MAP.

<3 <3

EDIT:

I found the button! I shall rein terror on anyone who wants to fight me on this map >:D

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone so far who left feedback! I really appreciate it!

We are working on the map as we speak :D

marcopolo70

Survivor
Reaction score
You made it another solar frost map. please think of an original map idea. if your make another enclosed map think of something different.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You made it another solar frost map. please think of an original map idea. if your make another enclosed map think of something different.
OMG How many times have we said that its not meant to be like solar frost and its not

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci