• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

cscoop's Skin Shop!

TadpolePvP

Diamond
Reaction score
Template: Simple
What do you want: A Santa
What kind of shading do you want (as seen in the picture): Heavy

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
What do you want: An elephant (make the face look cute with black eyes. maybe add something in like a hat? idk whatever makes you think look good, then go for it! im only spending $1, so don't make it too complex)
What kind of shading do you want (as seen in the picture): I don't really see the difference :p

da king derp 8)

Spectator
Reaction score
What do you want: A derpy monkey superhero with a crown and a crown and on the back it will say K if possible
What kind of shading do you want (as seen in the picture): heavy cos i want shading

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Template: What is this supposed to be? I guess Fox
What do you want: A grey fox skin cooler than the one I already have.
What kind of shading do you want (as seen in the picture): Heavy Shading

Cscoop

Last edited:

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Template:
What do you want:

(I'll try to be as specific as possible to make it easier on you.):
So, I want a person (not animal, etc.). The hair kinda messy/brown. Not too long. No nose or mouth (I feel sometimes they look weird on skins), but I want the eyes to be similar to the ones in the "simple shading" example above. I want the color of the eyes green.

For a hat I would like a backwards, red hat. Make it however you think. There are no important details for this other than: backwards-red-hat. Similar to the one in this picture: link

For the body I want a white tee shirt with a small poke ball icon in the middle.

The the legs I want them to be blue jeans and brown shoes.

What kind of shading do you want (as seen in the picture): I would like the light shading.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci