• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CS:GO Tips & Tricks

N

Nikola

Hello everyone! So after playing CS:GO for a while competitively, I decided to make this thread in order to help new players to CS:GO! Let's roll! REMINDER: These are some basic tips on how to improve your skills and confidence nothing very special.

1) The first thing you need to do is NOT to rage. Keep in mind it's just a game! If you're gonna scream at your teammates you're gonna lose for sure. If you keep the cheered up you may have a chance!

2) Stay focused. The game is called "competitive" for a reason. You need to stay concentrated all the time. Remember to have your volume up so you can hear the enemies.

3) Aiming. Aim is one of the most important things in FPS games, not only CS:GO. If you learn how to aim properly you will be ranking up really easily! Play maps such as: Aim botz or some aim maps with your friends.

4) Having knowledge of certain maps. Knowing where enemies could be hiding is going to be game-changing. If you know the map very well, you will have more confidence to play on it and most likely win.

5) COMMUNICATE. After you die don't freaking scream. Tell your teammates where the enemie is moving and if you tagged him tell also for how much.

These are some really basic tips on how to improve at the game. cya

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
Oh, when I play call of duty I usually just use the rpg.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci