• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cs:Go Cevo, Facit and Esea Match Making

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
For the people who play CS:Go, i would strongly suggest checking out Cevo and Faecit Both of these programs offer there own match making services, and host 128 tick servers with no lag at all. Been playing both for a few months now and there pretty good.
Cevo: http://cevo.com/?to=f
Faceit: play.faceit.com/?referral=844861a6-a8b4-4a11-9c70-d5c37e29cbaf

For people who are pretty good at cs go (Mg2 or higher) if you want one of the best matchmaking services check out ESEA which you pay monthy for its services which are really high quality and there are little to now cheaters because there running on there own Anti-Cheat Client.

http://play.esea.net/

if you have any questions ask down below

Last edited:

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you want to pay for a bit coin mining program that hijacks your GPU so that you need to buy a new one, play ESEA.
If you want to play on servers moderated by shitty administrators with personalities of a twelve year old, play FaceIt.
If you want to play against people who think they're good but play like MG2, play on CEVO.

If you simply want to have fun, play matchmaking.

SOURCE: I'm a DMG, soon to be eagle.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
If you want to pay for a bit coin mining program that hijacks your GPU so that you need to buy a new one, play ESEA.
If you want to play on servers moderated by shitty administrators with personalities of a twelve year old, play FaceIt.
If you want to play against people who think they're good but play like MG2, play on CEVO.

I play esea i am a legendary eagle, Even though i don't think MM ranks matter anymore.

Last edited:

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score

ESEA cleaned up the Bitcoin scandal, but now they screwed up with the encrypted password issue. RIP.

OhZola

Platinum
Reaction score
As a Supreme Master First Class, I enjoy playing ESEA much more than I enjoy playing matchmaking. At my rank, the matches are filled with hackers and boosters - some blatant and some just walling. I would go as far as saying that 60-70% of the matchmaking games I play end up having a guy using a spinbot (b-hopping, spinning, instant headshot aimbot).

Even though ESEA hasn't been perfect by any means in terms of scamming, they've been pretty good about it as of late. I mean, I enjoy playing ESEA whenever I have time and I haven't had any problems with it. However, I would only recommend joining ESEA at around LE or maybe DMG. There are very toxic players on there and they do not treat players that they consider below their own skill level well.

As for CEVO, the client for it is extremely annoying. It makes me drop at least 40 fps at all times and just doesn't provide that enjoyable experience that I get from playing ESEA. However, CEVO can still be enjoyable. Despite the lower level players and client, it's free, so why not try it? Faceit is fairly similar and, I hate to say it, is for lower level players. Most players that have more experience will not go on Faceit due to the bad servers and poor customer service.

In conclusion, if you're below LE, I would stay in matchmaking; it's easy, fun, and provides a good environment for learning and playing. If you want, you can try out CEVO for free and have some fun there (nova+). However, if you're a higher level player such as LEM+, I would definitely give ESEA a shot and see how you do. After all, you can always just cancel your subscription and go back to playing matchmaking.

Hope this helped anyone trying to make a decision!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci