• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crystal Mountians

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I actually think giving the posts with shaders just makes the picture look so much better :)
I would like to see more buildings though (But I know you said you were working on that)
I just copied the image URL from the PlanetMinecraft page. I really think pictures look better with shaders, but thats my opinion.
You guys are right, the pics do look better in shaders. I was saying that the regular player won't be using shaders so you should take the pics without shaders to show how it would look normally.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I know what you mean, but I just think having shaders improves the quality

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I know what you mean, but I just think having shaders improves the quality
I don't really know if you quite get what I'm trying to say... To put it simply, shaders can make the map seem better than it might be. This is because shaders was intended to do so, that's its purpose

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I
I don't really know if you quite get what I'm trying to say... To put it simply, shaders can make the map seem better than it might be. This is because shaders was intended to do so, that's its purpose
I completely understand what you're getting at, I'm just saying I'd rather look at a picture with shaders than without

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I
I completely understand what you're getting at, I'm just saying I'd rather look at a picture with shaders than without
Alright, your choice lol. But with relevance to the map, I think you should add more structures to go along with what everyone else said

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Alright I agree too. The pictures don't really matter wether they have shaders or not. Just please get more structures

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
I suggest posting pics w/o shaders since most players don't use it. It can give a false feel sometimes
The Pictures do feel a little fake with shaders, but Although it is sort of like false hope, I think it just attracts more peope to the map, we can all tell how it would look by itself, Its a good way of attracting more attention
I just copied the image URL from the PlanetMinecraft page. I really think pictures look better with shaders, but thats my opinion.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Terraforming looks amazing, but the mountains look hard to play on. I don't think there will be fights there, though. Also, the corn's idea is really good!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci