• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cry of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeUnion

Iron
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Cry of the Dragon
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: TheRoyalPixels
Game Type: Survivial Games
Description Of The Map: Its a mixed Style from cool buildings and beautiful landscape (Avatar Style)
Video/ScreenShots:
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY) The spawn is the Dm arena :)
Radius of Map: 265

cougar_m

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know why... I just smell plagiarism...
I can asure you he is not steling this in any way. Infact I am a Co-Leader of TheRoyalPixels. You can check my Name up under the Credits of the SG3 Map RoyalValley! :)

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh ok! Sorry, it just looked fishy,
I can asure you he is not steling this in any way. Infact I am a Co-Leader of TheRoyalPixels. You can check my Name up under the Credits of the SG3 Map RoyalValley! :)

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
I think you need to build a DM arena;
I'm not sure but i think that MCGamer does not accept maps that have spawn as DM arena . Anyway , i like the map , Good luck :)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Nice map, but it does not use the specified layout style that is required for it to be thought about, or even accepted!

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
I think you need to build a DM arena;
I'm not sure but i think that MCGamer does not accept maps that have spawn as DM arena . Anyway , i like the map , Good luck :)
Lol, of course they do. Have you ever seen a DM arena on Valleyside, Holiday Resort, SG4, TSG2, SG2, TSG3, and a lot more? xD You should nowthat by know after submitting a map.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lol, of course they do. Have you ever seen a DM arena on Valleyside, Holiday Resort, SG4, TSG2, SG2, TSG3, and a lot more? xD You should nowthat by know after submitting a map.
Well MCGamer is trying to make DM arenas for those maps... if you didn't know

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't see your name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci