• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CruelDefiance's ORGANZIED 64 man 2v2 toruny.

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
@CruelDefiance I just want some confirmation. Why wasn't I picked when I had more wins than some of the people? Was it randomized? Honestly, the one tournament I really want to get into, I don't get in. I told ag5647 about this, and yet, he got picked over me. He could tell you dead on I am better than him. To be honest, I really don't have any explanation as to why this happened…. I mean, sure, I'll fill in for someone's absence, but due to me writing this, probably won't even be asked to sub in for someone anyways soo...
Ur just bad m8

QuickBlitzz

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: William
Minecraft Name: QuickBlitzz
Wins: 191/585
Clan: None
Skype name: William Demeule
Will you be available the 19th?: Yes.
Why do you want to be involved?: Because I'm skilled.

OK OK: I know apllications are closed, but I send it to be a substitute. It's SURE that some people will forget it and I would like to claim a place if someone is not here.

QuickBlitzz

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: William
Minecraft Name: QuickBlitzz
Wins: 191/585
Clan: None
Skype name: William Demeule
Will you be available the 19th?: Yes.
Why do you want to be involved?: Because I'm skilled.

OK OK: I know apllications are closed, but I send it to be a substitute. It's SURE that some people will forget it and I would like to claim a place if someone is not here.
Ok, and my alt account is Wil_The_Blondin, so I've over 950 games won.

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
@CruelDefiance I just want some confirmation. Why wasn't I picked when I had more wins than some of the people? Was it randomized? Honestly, the one tournament I really want to get into, I don't get in. I told ag5647 about this, and yet, he got picked over me. He could tell you dead on I am better than him. To be honest, I really don't have any explanation as to why this happened…. I mean, sure, I'll fill in for someone's absence, but due to me writing this, probably won't even be asked to sub in for someone anyways soo...
it was randomized.

Snipe91

Survivor
Reaction score
Are the brackets randomized?

Because me and Kranzo have no chance against AviEddy and Salamancer101

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member