• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CrispDesire's Staff Appreciation

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm glad more threads are still popping up in the network that revolves around appreciating the amount of effort our amazing staff team put in. It is painful knowing that some people would be ungrateful for their hard work, without realizing how much pressure they had to go through, only to be criticized for it.
I wish for the staff team to continue to strive and succeed in making our community grow larger, and may the future hold us brightly. <3

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
I'm glad more threads are still popping up in the network that revolves around appreciating the amount of effort our amazing staff team put in. It is painful knowing that some people would be ungrateful for their hard work, without realizing how much pressure they had to go through, only to be criticized for it.
I wish for the staff team to continue to strive and succeed in making our community grow larger, and may the future hold us brightly. <3
Naw, that was really nice! <3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Great to see these threads once in a while to really give staff the credit they deserve. Well done!

Reaction score
Great seeing this thread :) People under estimate the time these mods put in to their day to help out the community. If it was not for them this community wouldn't be the community it is today :) Thank you to all the staff <3

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I teared up a bit reading all this stuff. Thanks to everyone who took time out of their day to write something nice about the staff <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci