• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cringed [US Team]

Cringed

Experienced
Reaction score
Who tf R u
Also stop spam quoting my posts it doesn't help the Randy situation
Also also this randies is an inside joke
Lol get off the thread cause pointless flame you don't own Qarry.

BigMamaCarl

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I have 222 Current wins and 400 something legacy, so maybe I would join if my mic wasn't broken

SoulDrifterNS

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SoulDrifterNS
Name:Soul
Past Clans: Voltage/Apricity

PS. I got number 1 in top 5 kilz for mineasuar 2 times in a row and creeperfarts #4
That has to count right lol

Fam

Survivor
Reaction score
apparently my doctors son plays mcsg... pvppvpvpvppvppvpvvpvpppvpvpvpvpvpvvppvpvpvpvppvpvpvvpvppvvpvppvpvpvvpvppvpvpvpvpvpvpvpvppvpvpvpvp

SmartPunchSP

Tribute
Reaction score
Application:
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: smartpunch
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: smartpunch
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Iceflare, Iceflare Reborn, Foreshadow, Onslaught, pwnage
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Cringed:
I want to join a Clan that is active. I also want to get back into clans in mcsg because for the past month I quit clans and now I am back. I am loyal and very active. I have decent pvp skills and map knowledge!​

Cringed

Experienced
Reaction score
Application:
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: smartpunch
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: smartpunch
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Iceflare, Iceflare Reborn, Foreshadow, Onslaught, pwnage
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Cringed:
I want to join a Clan that is active. I also want to get back into clans in mcsg because for the past month I quit clans and now I am back. I am loyal and very active. I have decent pvp skills and map knowledge!​
Applicant

Crispuhh

Survivor
Reaction score
If I see this thread turn into spam or flame I am going to have to take action. Please stop the flame, I have had a report asking to remove all of the flame and spam, if this continues then I will have to delete all of the flame/spam.. Once again please do not spam or flame on this thread again as this thread is at risk of being locked. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci