• Pardon our dust!

Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! There are sections of our website that may not look the best or entire areas lacking content entirely (such as...leaderboards?)... we're working on it!

If you've found an issue with a specific area of the website that doesn't look like it's intentional, please report the issue by clicking here. We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

Crimsons

Neon1927

Tribute
Reaction score

CRIMSONS ARE ON BREAK RIGHT NOW!
Clan Founded ❖ 11 /09 /2016 [Reborn]
Founder ❖ Ngii / Twinset
TeamSpeak ❖ 'Private'
Application status: Closed!

Ign:
Why do you want join Crimsons?
How can you help us in Clanwar?

❖Owners❖
Twinset - Neonato / Neon
Ngii / Niki

-Members-
Markyss /
Markyss

flajj / Jorky
cpa /
Cipa
Tahsin / Tahsin

Wins: 0 / PP: 0 / Losses: 0

Crimsons 0-0 ??
Crimsons 0-0 ??
Crimsons 0-0 ??

Last edited:

zLoucoPvP

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign: kvnsurvives
Past Clans: Breathe, Allegiant, Fulgur,Weaken, Dancovers, Nasica's Clan, Nebula,Vanity, Hyper and others...
Why do you want join Crimsons? because i'm a good player in 1v1 and teamwork, just try me in cw
How can you help us in Clanwar? in clan war i have always a good chest route in all the maps and i am always there to meet up. In moments of fight I am always quiet and listen to the instructions of the leader. to prove all this I recommend you to try me in cw

Neon1927

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: kvnsurvives
Past Clans: Breathe, Allegiant, Fulgur,Weaken, Dancovers, Nasica's Clan, Nebula,Vanity, Hyper and others...
Why do you want join Crimsons? because i'm a good player in 1v1 and teamwork, just try me in cw
How can you help us in Clanwar? in clan war i have always a good chest route in all the maps and i am always there to meet up. In moments of fight I am always quiet and listen to the instructions of the leader. to prove all this I recommend you to try me in cw
You never stayed in Nasica, btw DECLINED, Motivazione: Low Skills

Last edited:

Axeeel

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign: DonAxel
Past Clans: signature
Why do you want join Crimsons? Because i want make new friends and play with my old friend nginiki
I can help this clan " leaddando essendo bravo " abd making good action cw

Neon1927

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: DonAxel
Past Clans: signature
Why do you want join Crimsons? Because i want make new friends and play with my old friend nginiki
I can help this clan " leaddando essendo bravo " abd making good action cw
DECLINED, Motivazione: Poca esperienza in CW

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgstapleton