• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crimson [US & CA Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonCA

Experienced
Reaction score
So I hear you guys called alts on rebels when they weren't using it I've heard you guys macro,toggle use alts and ddos. I've heard you guys called a scrim after you guys lost man by the looks of it your clan is filled with lying cheating dosing macroing toggling alting children :D - StallLuve
All of those are false accusations besides the rebels thing, and we have already apologized to them. Bring up valid points or stop flaming. K thnx bye.

ImThatGuy007

Diamond
Reaction score
All of those are false accusations besides the rebels thing, and we have already apologized to them. Bring up valid points or stop flaming. K thnx bye.
Flame what flame???
you dossed us and u put up a win for ur clan while we were winning, and u say we are making flame.

ImThatGuy007

Diamond
Reaction score
You know what im sorry if i got you mad over this game!!!

but you should learn from your lesson!!!

Again im sorry if i got you mad, and we win!!

Allusions

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright flame over until you guys can bring up valid evidence. Flaming our thread won't make us look bad it will make you guys look bad. Now cut this out and let this be resolved privately.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
garbage clan, full of ddosers and auto-clickers lol. the score was 4-3 they started ddosing us for 2 rounds because they were scared to lose in a cube game. good game we won, talking to a sr.mod right now to get you losers blacklisted.
LOL DID U REALLY PUT UP 5-4 YOUR LEAD

FIRST OF ALL YOU DOSSED US WHEN WE WERE WINNING 4-3 THEN WE GOT A DQ, AFTER THAT YOU DDOSED US AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOUR TELLING US U WON??????!?!? LOL

THAT IS REALLY SAD ;/
D;*****
We will finish tomorrow 4-3, you dropped 3 of my members when we were winning. Suck it up and take the loss if you're going to cheat and try to get a free round.
Didnt you quit kid, why are you here you arent anythi

You are stupid on another level, you either make it 4-3 or you will be blacklisted for ddosing. We have enough proof to get a round redo anyway lol, say what you want to say as long we have proof we are on top.
YOU'LL ALLOW IT ;/ UR CLAN MIGHT SAY BYE BYE D;
Still salty that you got your ass kicked haha
I SWEAR WE WERE HAVING FUN, BUT YOU GUYS RUINED THE BATTLE BY DOING THAT!!!!

EVEN THOUGH YOU LOSE SOMETIMES, THAT IS ALRIGHT NO ONE IS PERFECT!!!!!!
If we provide proof your clan will be blacklisted. You have 2 options put up a loss or we continue tomorrow without you guys ddosing us.
Alright, will do.
So I hear you guys called alts on rebels when they weren't using it I've heard you guys macro,toggle use alts and ddos. I've heard you guys called a scrim after you guys lost man by the looks of it your clan is filled with lying cheating dosing macroing toggling alting children :D - StallLuve
If we provide proof your clan will be blacklisted. You have 2 options put up a loss or we continue tomorrow without you guys ddosing us.
Alright, will do.
AND THE SAD PART IS, THEY NEVER STOPPED DOSING US WHEN WE WERE WINNING!

3 GOT DOSSED NOT 1!!!!!!!!
AND THEY STILL DID THAT THE OTHER ROUND TOO!!
Flame what flame???
you dossed us and u put up a win for ur clan while we were winning, and u say we are making flame.
And u still say we are making flame
You know what im sorry if i got you mad over this game!!!

but you should learn from your lesson!!!

Again im sorry if i got you mad, and we win!!
I don't usually act like this to people i've never talked to before, but it would be grate if you could...

oh ya and i dont understand ur logic ImThatGuy007 when u say that crimson gets mad over this game yet you still post on their thread multiple times obviously with anger...so yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci