• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative

Yankeesfan64

Spectator
Reaction score
I use to play on this server all the time until creative went down I would come on every day to see if it was up but sadly it was not then one day the server lobby changed I looked for creative and sadly it was down I had left the server for a while then when I came back it was still down later the lobby changed and I noticed that creative was completely gone! I was angry and upset I had lost all the friends I had made and all the progress on my plot so please like this so mcgamer can bring back creative I would be so happy

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
It's been gone for at least a year now, and not many people seem bothered about getting it back. I've asked about it a few times since it went down and at first I would get the response 'it's being worked on, coming soon', then I would just get 'possibly sometime soon', and then recently 'it's low priority, it won't be back in the near future'. So yeah, I miss it a lot but I don't know if it's ever coming back :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci