• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I recommend going to the other hundreds of creative servers that honestly did it better in the first place.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
The devs are working on it, but it's low priority i think :c Honestly I miss it a lot, but they have more important things do fix and do first, i guess you have to be patient :)

Friiday

Experienced
Reaction score
It's a low priority I believe, the developers are working on new and better things for MCSG! :)

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Like Friiday has mentioned it is a very low priority. The server is as you can tell, manly PvP based and though many people liked Creative it was not the largest source of player income. Also with the newly added UHC game mode, and the server/forums update the Developers need to fix bugs and add more to the servers. I am sure it will come back eventually due to the many requests to do so. Meanwhile, I recommend playing UHC and SG both very fun game modes on the MCG Network.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!
As stated above, creative is going to be coming back. As of now, there are no for-sure plans for creative; however, there are a few things to know. For one, creative is going to be rebuild from the bottom up. In addition, it is important to know that the devs have higher priorities such as bugs and new features. After those are done, creative will be worked on and hopefully be up. Expect it to be up later this year, but not any time soon.

Thread locked.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact a staff member.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci