• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative??

bellowatt

Spectator
Reaction score
I played like before one and a half year on this server, to build my stuff and learn alot about redstone. But now i ask myself where has the creative Server gone? Because now after all this time i wanted to play again on this server, just to build some things, but now creative isn't there anymore.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there!
Currently, creative is undergoing updates and changes that, overall, I think you will enjoy. Once they are finished and tested, they will be released and creative will be back. Currently, there is not estimated time for this, but please be patient. On a more personal note, I miss [moderating] creative too!

JamesBros789

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there!
Currently, creative is undergoing updates and changes that, overall, I think you will enjoy. Once they are finished and tested, they will be released and creative will be back. Currently, there is not estimated time for this, but please be patient. On a more personal note, I miss [moderating] creative too!
Will the old world be deleted? I worked SUPER hard on my plot and don't want it deleted for the second time...
Thanks

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
I am not sure if the old world will be saved. If Scott knows anymore I am sure he will chip in his feedback :) However, from what we have been told, the creative server is being worked on and is expected to come back sometime in the future :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Will the old world be deleted? I worked SUPER hard on my plot and don't want it deleted for the second time...
Thanks
I believe that eventually, the first world will be deleted and the second one will take its place. Then, a third world will be made. However, you can request to have plots moved to the new world, I believe. Either way, I think that they will allow you to download the map. Don't quote me on that, as I was told about 3 months ago and it may have changed.

JamesBros789

Spectator
Reaction score
I believe that eventually, the first world will be deleted and the second one will take its place. Then, a third world will be made. However, you can request to have plots moved to the new world, I believe. Either way, I think that they will allow you to download the map. Don't quote me on that, as I was told about 3 months ago and it may have changed.
Do you know where I might be able to request it to be saved? Last time this happened about a year ago there was no way to do this. That would be absolutely amazing if that could happen. If you could put a word in that would be great. Thank you!

JamesBros789

Spectator
Reaction score
And if in case they aren't planning on meeting either one of those requests, please let them know that I spent hours upon hours on my plot... I would be seriously disappointed if I can't at least get a schematic emailed to me. If they could do that for most players, as I assume many might have the same requests, I cannot tell you how elated I would be. Please at least suggest to whoever is in charge to not permanently delete the world on the server. It wouldn't be that difficult to merely copy and paste a file to storage, so if they could at least save it, that would be amazing.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
And if in case they aren't planning on meeting either one of those requests, please let them know that I spent hours upon hours on my plot... I would be seriously disappointed if I can't at least get a schematic emailed to me. If they could do that for most players, as I assume many might have the same requests, I cannot tell you how elated I would be. Please at least suggest to whoever is in charge to not permanently delete the world on the server. It wouldn't be that difficult to merely copy and paste a file to storage, so if they could at least save it, that would be amazing.
Razzledgirl should know more than me. Can you please look into this?

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
The problem is, it might be easy to //copy and //save etc. although saving and copying, and emailing thousands of plots is not an easy task, Razz will probably be the only one to know the answer to this though.

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
Due to the Creative plugin being completely remade, the worlds will be entirely new. That's unfortunate, but there is nothing we can do about it. On the other hand, I will be putting up the old worlds for download as soon as I can. I cannot however made a schematic of your specific plot, as there are thousands and handling that many requests would be too much.

JamesBros789

Spectator
Reaction score
Due to the Creative plugin being completely remade, the worlds will be entirely new. That's unfortunate, but there is nothing we can do about it. On the other hand, I will be putting up the old worlds for download as soon as I can. I cannot however made a schematic of your specific plot, as there are thousands and handling that many requests would be too much.
At this point, a download is great. Thank you so much for doing that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci