• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative Server Bug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Didn't know wether to put this in creative or in bug reports under QQ, just posted it here;
Not a lot of people know that you can do /i [item id] and get literally any item, you can spawn in the item fire and get around not being able to place flint and steel, (I think you can't?) and lava etc. one thing is you can place enderdragon eggs, spam click it in the corner of your plot. For those of you nubs who don't know, if you right click an enderdragon egg, it teleports to a random place somewhere around it, and you can basically grief the space in between the other plots and sometimes it even spawns on the plots next to you. Haven't been on creative in a while, might have been fixed idk

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
I removed dragon eggs (122) and monster eggs (383) I believe it fixed it. If you want, go on and test the dragon egg for me and see if you can right click it and tp.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
We fixed this issue and have verified it is no longer possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci