• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative Downtime For Some Players?

Jdawgs88

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Its Jdawgs88, But again, something typical has happened, When you try joining creative do you get this message? "Your Already Connected To The Server Outdated Server! Your Still On {0}"<-- Zero, Well, You've got the same problem as me, and some other players, I don't know what has happened, Practically the problem still exists, it had existed for a couple of months, But don't go abusing staff about this saying "Fix creative!!" to a staff member. Anyway, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Sincerely, Jdawgs88

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If it says that you are already connected to the server, then it would most probably mean that you are undergoing some lag issues. Otherwise if it says that you can't join because it is outdated, then I would recommend going to your Minecraft launcher and changing the version from 7.9 - 7.10. So if you are using 1.8, then switch to 7.10 and see if it works.

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
That's because creative was still in 1.7. To join you'd just need to make a new profile in your launcher and edit it so it uses 1.7 instead of 1.8 then connect through that. Creative is down now for a 1.8 update which may take some time - but regardless, that's what that was about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci