• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative - Creativity that we need for life

DJDoulton

Survivor
Reaction score
It's an excellent thing that Survival Games included so much space for Creative game mode. It's is all about creativity, and Survival Games is giving the opportunity to help us be more creative by the time. It's a very big benefit for us, playing creative mode. This helps us to be more creative in other events, actions, activities, etc... in life. I am truly grateful this server has this game mode included

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly why doesn't McGamer get more threads like these? c:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I completely agree with you, DJ. The creative server is one of the main key points that make the MCGamer community so successful. It truly brings out the potential for those who are ambitious with creating professional structures, as MCGamer is a more adequate place to begin. As shown in the "Show off your plot" competition, the community has provided a vast amount of intriguing builds, which inspired me, and a vast majority of other players to continue building.

Overall speaking, I am absolutely grateful the Creative server plays a huge role within the servers. :)

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoy the Creative server, and I hope it only gets better with time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci