• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crater

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, no offense but that's shocking! I'm sorry but it looks like you made it within 10 minutes. No offense :/

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I am not complaining, but you ripped off Rugged Lands. Which was made by TeamSwish which I am a part of. We started making the map over 10 months ago, so we were clearly first.

On the map itself, "crater" I can tell you it will most likely not be added the way it is now. If you improve a lot.. Maybe. But since Rugged Lands kind of already has the crater type corn your chances are low. But I'll still wish you the best of luck.
How? The theme isn't even remotely similar. The only similarity is the corn, which is also different. No offense but our corn is better too, the drill is so BA. It goes downward. Only similarity to rugged, sorry bud.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How? The theme isn't even remotely similar. The only similarity is the corn, which is also different. No offense but our corn is better too, the drill is so BA. It goes downward. Only similarity to rugged, sorry bud.
I remember that map from the PMC Contest and, it should have been added instead of rugged lands, it was 100x better.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Rugged lands is my fav. Map but that might be because of my OP chest route...

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci