• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crash = out [Fix Idea]

Do you like this idea?

• Yes, I agree.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, I do not agree

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacasun99

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, jacasun here. I would realy like it if the server could be changed to make it so people that crash a lot (like me) can get back into the game with out having to become a spectator.

Possibly a tribute could get back into the games if they disconnect and and re-connect with-in 1 minute. This feature would not be in-place if they were in combat or with-in 5 blocks of someone.

Will you consider this?

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
I had this happen to me on Saturday. I was one of 3 alive and my Minecraft ran out of Java memory (something for which i hate the game for sometimes) and of course i was booted from the game. i was able to rejoin the server in less than 10 seconds but had to sit through a death match that should have had me in it :( was most dissapointed by this, but i do not think there could be a way around it. If your MC is crashing a lot you should probably get your PC looked at, i've found that running just vanilla MC helps prevent a lot of crashes to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci