• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CPU Problems

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
First of all , turn off every unwanted task. Do Control + Alt + Delete and go to processes and delete what you think that you don't need.
Secondly , every time you leave (school , work etc. etc.) close your computer.This CPU is mostly caused by the system's overload by being on for too much.
Ok, Thanks for the reply. But I haven't left it on for long periods of time.

Reaction score
I believe that one of my friends CharlesTheMelon has had this problem before, I'll tag him to see if he can reply to this.

- Sayf
Hey! Yeah, I have had this problem before, and it is not good, don't worry it is easily sortable - ish, I'd imagine it is the same is mine. Add me up on skype - charliethemelon. (include the fullstop) and I'll do my best help you sort this out tomorrow :)

-Charlie

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
issues like this are usually caused by easy to solve issues. I would guess it is either due to a background process eating into you cpu in which case you should check your task manager to see how you processor power is being distributed or you might want to try cleaning out your computer internally as cpu power can be lowered due to overheating so a build up of dust can quite easily kill off your power.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci