• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Count To 50 Before The Staff Posts!

Reaction score

This is not the place for this discussion (and double posting) also your grammar/spelling is irking me >_<

Reaction score

I said this discussion. This section is about counting, you are debating the pros and cons of age restriction on Mods, and causing much irrelevant extra posts which hurted mai brainz.

Off Topic Discussions is a general header, which is then subcategorised into which discussions are there, also this isn't an Off Topic Discussion, it's on topic of Mod Applications so wouldn't belong here anyway. What's more it's less of a discussion (thinking back on my previous wording) more of a bickering session. But thanks for your attempt to make me look stupid with your picture which I just verbally tore to shreds :D ^_^

... Just sayin'.

Reaction score
I WANTS TO TALK ABOUT... Actually I can't think of a subject.. Why does Australia want their own servers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci