• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Count To 50 Before The Staff Posts!

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not here to bugg you for to long just waiting for someone. Someone important to me. :D

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can not do that. Not Yet anyway. You will be useful to the cause. oh the cause *has flashback*.... (You can not see the flashback but i can) I mumble a few words: "Zero... shall... prevail..."

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2. blue is an annoying color
That was mean :'( Now I'ma go cry.... *tears in my eyes* Blue is my colour... I can't just take a new one... Thats like throwing away your dog to get a new dog... Or you just got something and you throw it away to get a new one.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I suppose that this will be my final message for today UNLESS I find time in my busy (not so busy) Schedule to return so that i can mess with this thread some more :D

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
That was mean :'( Now I'ma go cry.... *tears in my eyes* Blue is my colour... I can't just take a new one... Thats like throwing away your dog to get a new dog... Or you just got something and you throw it away to get a new one.
Don't double post :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci