• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

~Cosmic Build Team~ Apply Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PriscillaPixelz

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi there! Are you looking for a great build team to start your experience in Minecraft in? Well you're at the right place. In this build team we are very laid back and we'll give you a trial and if you impress then you will be accepted ( to be determined by Bananaphone27) Please consider this because we need spots in all of the listed below...

Founder- The founder of Team Cosmic is BananaPhone27. If you ever need anything, this is who you should talk to. He will lead projects and accept applications/trials.

Builder- If you apply as a builder and your application and trial get accepted, this is the rank you will receive. Builders have access to all of Team Cosmic's projects and can build on them.

Terraformer- If you apply as a terraformer and your application and trial are both accepted, then you will get this rank. Terraformers do all of the landscaping on maps and are a very important part of any build team.

Redstoner- If you apply as a redstoner and your application and trial are accepted, you will get this rank. Redstoners are needed in the map making process at the end when making traps and such.

Veteran- The veteran rank is reserved for the hardest working members of Team Cosmic. If you prove yourself an asset to the team, you could get this rank.

Veterans can lead projects and sometimes accept applications if the founder is unavailable.

Trial- A trial is a person that has passed the application phase and will then have to build a trial build on Team Cosmic's build server. The trial build will show that you are truly good at what you do.

Current members:
BananaPhone27 (Founder)
PriscillaPixels (Builder)

Application process: Please copy and paste the application into a reply and answer the questions. You will get a message stating whether you were accepted or denied no longer than 48 hours after you apply.

Team Cosmic Application:
Name:
IGN:
Specialty (Building/Terraforming/Redstone)-
Age-
Timezone-
Skype/TeamSpeak (Whether or not you have one or both not your name)-
Proof of Skill (Screenshots or imgur link please)-
Amount of time you will devote to Team Cosmic-
Why do you want to join Team Cosmic-
A joke?-

I wish everyone good luck and thank you for applying!

Last edited:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Looks wonderful! Perhaps add some screenshots of your builds. And just a hint, there is a typo in the title of your thread! D:

PriscillaPixelz

Spectator
Reaction score
I am not the owner of this build team. I just wanted to help him out by getting some recruits.

OMGitsShorty

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi there! Are you looking for a great build team to start your experience in Minecraft in? Well you're at the right place. In this build team we are very laid back and we'll give you a trial and if you impress then you will be accepted ( to be determined by Bananaphone27) Please consider this because we need spots in all of the listed below...

Founder- The founder of Team Cosmic is BananaPhone27. If you ever need anything, this is who you should talk to. He will lead projects and accept applications/trials.

Builder- If you apply as a builder and your application and trial get accepted, this is the rank you will receive. Builders have access to all of Team Cosmic's projects and can build on them.

Terraformer- If you apply as a terraformer and your application and trial are both accepted, then you will get this rank. Terraformers do all of the landscaping on maps and are a very important part of any build team.

Redstoner- If you apply as a redstoner and your application and trial are accepted, you will get this rank. Redstoners are needed in the map making process at the end when making traps and such.

Veteran- The veteran rank is reserved for the hardest working members of Team Cosmic. If you prove yourself an asset to the team, you could get this rank.

Veterans can lead projects and sometimes accept applications if the founder is unavailable.

Trial- A trial is a person that has passed the application phase and will then have to build a trial build on Team Cosmic's build server. The trial build will show that you are truly good at what you do.

Current members:
BananaPhone27 (Founder)
PriscillaPixels (Builder)

Application process: Please copy and paste the application into a reply and answer the questions. You will get a message stating whether you were accepted or denied no longer than 48 hours after you apply.

Team Cosmic Application:
Name: Jasmine or OMGitsShorty
IGN: ?
Specialty (Building/Terraforming/Redstone)- Building
Age- 14
Timezone- Centeral
Skype/TeamSpeak (Whether or not you have one or both not your name)- missshortyhere Skype
Proof of Skill (Screenshots or imgur link please)- n/a I have single player thou and I build a lot on it almost everyday
Amount of time you will devote to Team Cosmic- Almost all
Why do you want to join Team Cosmic- To me its a honor to I love to build and I want to build so much and this will be a wonderful learning experience and I will be streaming soon on Twitch and I could show them all the cool things we have planed for the our furfure <3!!
A joke?-

I wish everyone good luck and thank you for applying!

Last edited:

ZackHYGUN

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Zack (MC name is Zack_Attack47)
IGN: What?
Specialty (Building/Terraforming/Redstone)- Building or Redstone
Age- 14
Timezone- EST
Skype/TeamSpeak (Whether or not you have one or both not your name)- zklikely (Skype)
Proof of Skill (Screenshots or imgur link please) it wont let me send a link-
Amount of time you will devote to Team Cosmic- as much time as you want
Why do you want to join Team Cosmic- because i want to help be a part of an awesome server
a joke?-
Q: What's the downside to bigamy?

A: More than one mother-in-law.

Xtra_Madness

Spectator
Reaction score
Team Cosmic Application:
Name: Stephanie
IGN:
Specialty (Building/Terraforming/Redstone)- Building
Age- 12
Timezone- Eastern
Skype/TeamSpeak (Whether or not you have one or both not your name)-
Proof of Skill (Screenshots or imgur link please)-
Amount of time you will devote to Team Cosmic- everyday
Why do you want to join Team Cosmic- because i would love to join a team with great builders and get to learn stuff from my teammates. i would devote so much time to the team
A joke?-

I wish everyone good luck and thank you for applying![/QUOTE]

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci