• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Corruption

Do you like this map?

• Yes, it's good!

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • No, add more or don't do anything cause it's so bad.

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

AW6464

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey James if you have a build team I'd gladly join it :p

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I thought this was another thread about the staff and was about to get my rant mode on before I saw what category it was in xD
It's a nice map. Kind of reminds me of Chernobyl, with the colour of the grass and whatnot. Mt Serena looks really good though, and I like the custom trees.
Maybe expand a little on the backstory of the map and add a percentage showing how complete it is?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't LOVE it, but I can see this making its way into MCSG.

Like, I'm ok with it being added, it's not bad, it's just I'm not particularly itching to play this map.

I do hope it gets added, though, cuz I can see lots of other people enjoying this map.

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't LOVE it, but I can see this making its way into MCSG.

Like, I'm ok with it being added, it's not bad, it's just I'm not particularly itching to play this map.

I do hope it gets added, though, cuz I can see lots of other people enjoying this map.
thanks man :)

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
I thought this was another thread about the staff and was about to get my rant mode on before I saw what category it was in xD
It's a nice map. Kind of reminds me of Chernobyl, with the colour of the grass and whatnot. Mt Serena looks really good though, and I like the custom trees.
Maybe expand a little on the backstory of the map and add a percentage showing how complete it is?
Lol... it's done. Does it not look done xD?

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
nice but it looks a lot like chernobyl imo
Yeah, I figured a lot of people would think that. I really had no intention to make this look like Chernobyl while I was building it. This map really was a 'make-it-up-as-I-go-along' type thing... This is the only map I've ever really finished (I usually get bored with some of my projects) so I'm really just glad I finished it. Thank you so much for the feedback dude :D

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
There are a lot of maps that have to be removed, and this map can substitute.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci